We ship all our parcels using environmentally friendly or recycled packaging. So don’t be put off if your parcel looks a bit worn or organic, it’s being used to the fullest extent before going back to the Earth.
We aim to dispatch orders on the same day or the next day if placed Monday-Friday. Orders placed before 12 pm GMT will be processed and shipped the same day unless we are busy bio-activating or running a stall at the local markets. We try to process and ship orders made after 1 pm GMT the same day however we can’t always catch the postman.
If you require an urgent delivery please contact us before ordering.
For Mainland UK Deliveries
We use either Royal Mail First Class or Royal Mail Second Class for smaller orders and FedEx for larger orders.
Enjoy free next day delivery to UK addresses when you spend over £50. Our gift to you for choosing to go direct with us. Placing fewer, but larger orders help the environment!
- Royal Mail First Class: next working day after posting including Saturdays.
- Royal Mail Second Class (Tracked): the third working day after posting including Saturdays, with a minor amount of deliveries taking up to 7 days.
- FedEx® Next Day: Trackable next business day delivery Monday to Friday, no weekend delivery.
- FedEx Economy™: Delivery within 3 business days Monday to Friday, no weekend delivery.
For UK Non-Mainland Deliveries
Scotland, Scottish Highlands and Islands
Delivery is with EVRi or royal mail (same as above) and we can now offer next day delivery on orders over £50. So you can still enjoy the benefit of placing a larger order.
For orders under £50 using EVRI:
- Scottish Highlands and Islands, the delivery cost is £7 for very small parcels and between £8.50 – £13.50 for larger parcels depending on weight.
- Scottish Cities and surrounding, the delivery cost is £6 for small parcels, £7.50 for most parcels and £10.80 for very large parcels.
- EVRi Standard Delivery: Aims to deliver in two to four working days
For International Deliveries
International orders are sent using FedEx International Priority or FedEx International Economy.
- FedEx International Priority: time-definite express service with delivery in 1, 2 or 3 business days, usually next business day depending on the country, with a small number of parcels taking to 2-4 business days. Customs-cleared, door-to-door delivery.
- FedEx International Economy: Transit time is typically 2 to 6 working days. A day-definite, customs-cleared, door-to-door economy service for shipments up to 68kg.
- FedEx International First: Delivery in 1, 2 or 3 business days to select postal codes in 20 countries, including Canada, China, Mexico and Japan. Get delivery by 10 a.m. in 1 business day to Canada and by 11 a.m. in 1 business day to Mexico. Find out more here.
|Europe||Next day by 5pm||FedEx International Priority®|
|Europe||2 – 6 days||FedEx International Economy®|
|USA||Next day by 5pm||FedEx International Priority®|
|USA||2 – 6 days||FedEx International Economy®|
|USA||Next Day by 10am||FedEx International First®|
|Canada||Next day by 5pm||FedEx International Priority®|
|Canada||4 days||FedEx International Economy®|
|Latin America||1 – 2 days||FedEx International Priority®|
|Latin America||4 – 6 days||FedEx International Economy®|
|Asia||2 days||FedEx International Priority®|
|Asia||4 – 6 days||FedEx International Economy®|
|Middle East – India||2 days||FedEx International Priority®|
|Middle East – India||4 – 6 days||FedEx International Economy®|
|Africa – Oceania||2 – 4 days||FedEx International Priority®|
|Africa – Oceania||4 – 6 days||FedEx International Economy®|
If your country isn’t listed then please don’t worry we will do our best to send you our products. Please contact us and we’ll get back to you with shipping options. Thanks!