Today, we want to share the go-to Tahini dressing that we have been using for many years. It’s SO: easy ✅, nutritious ✅, creamy ✅ and delicious 😋. We like to use it in many dishes, but when time is of the essence, tahini pasta with broccoli works like a treat.
The critical ingredient is Sesame Crush. Our unique sesame paste is unlike the rest. Its remarkable flavour makes it more versatile than regular tahini. It works incredibly well even in simple dishes such as veg and pasta! The entire Tahini Pasta
Serves: 1 (2 if you think you can share) Prep and clean time: 15 minutes
30g (1 heaped tablespoon) Sesame Crush
10g (1 heaped teaspoon) Dehydrated cane juice or healthy sweetener of choice
20ml (1-2 tablespoons) Water
10-15ml (or one big squeeze) Lemon juice
Pinch of pink salt or Celtic sea salt
Pasta & Broccoli
100g steamed/cooked broccoli (we prefer Tenderstem)
150g uncooked pasta
- Cook the pasta according to instructions.
- While the past cooks, steam or pan-fry the broccoli in water for 4-5 minutes.
- Mix the tahini dressing ingredients together in a medium bowl.
- Rinse and drain the pasta then add it back to the pan it cooked in.
- Add the tahini dressing and broccoli to the cooked pasta and combine.
Feel free to add as many vegetables as you want. Sometimes we like to add red cabbage, tomatoes, fresh coriander, and frozen peas. The tahini dressing tastes even better one clove of fresh-pressed garlic, but if you’re planning on eating this in the middle of the day it might not be the best choice!