Are you interested in stocking our bio-activated range in your online or retail store? Or do you know of any shops you would like to see us stocked in? Get in touch using our contact form here.
Why our Bio-activated nut butter range?
- Bio-activated: our unique process germinates, low-temperature bakes and crushes nuts to remove anti-nutrients plus toxins ✅
- Higher nutritive value and digestive capacity ✅
- Certified Organic and Vegan ✅
- Free from sugar, preservatives, oil and all other additives ✅
- 100% Plastic-free packaging and compostable labels ✅
- Handcrafted in micro-batches to the highest ecological standards ✅
- Sourced from sustainable and fair-trade cooperatives ✅
We use only high-quality organic and fair-trade ingredients sourced from small scale cooperatives outside of China and Argentina. Our commitment to the environment and zero-waste initiative means we only use bio-degradable packaging and reusable glass jars.
For prices and samples of our Bio-activated nut butter, please get in touch using our contact form.
|Product||Unit Size||Units /case||RRP||VAT|
|Jungle Peanut Crush||170g||6||£9.80||0%|
|Pecan Cashew Crush||170g||6||£10.00||0%|
|Sprouter with Handmade Ceramic Stand||1 litre||3||£25.00||20%|
Minimum order quantity: £50
FREE DELIVERY within 2-5 days
Looking for the best locally made, organic and fairtrade nut butter delivered in returnable, reusable glass jars? Are you based in South Devon?
We offer our regular eco range through wholesale to catering businesses in South Devon. It’s the most environmentally and economically sustainable range in the UK.
|Jungle Peanut Butter|
|Pecan Cashew Butter|
How Does it Work?
- Either purchase glass jars directly from us or supply your own.
- We fill your containers with freshly baked and milled nut butter.
- On delivery we collect your clean containers and refill them with our delicious nut butter.
No plastic tubs in sight!
Minimum Order Quantity 1kg. Prices inclusive of VAT.
FREE DELIVERY within 5 miles of Totnes and Newton Abbot.
Returnable glass jars sold separately